Flat-Fee Uncontested Divorces & Prenuptial Agreements
San Francisco Divorce Attorney – (415) 423-2457
There are plenty of unhappily married couples out there who only stick together because they are afraid getting a divorce will cost too much, or already know they do not have enough in their finances to pay for it. While it is true that many divorces can become costly, this does not always have to be the case.
At Romanovska Law, San Francisco Divorce Attorney Diana Romanovska offers flat-fee uncontested, default, and default with agreement divorce packages and flat-fee prenuptial agreements for your convenience, each for $1,999. She can also review a prenuptial agreement for $1,500. With a flat-fee locked in at the start of your case with no surprise charges at the end, you can focus on getting your life back on track with a divorce, or setting yourself up for a stress-free future with a prenuptial agreement, rather than worrying about what is left in your bank account.
Key information about the flat-fee uncontested, default, and default with agreement divorce packages and prenups:
- You pay $1,999 and any court filing fees. Everything else is included in the price!
- Your case is not charged by the hour or by complexity.
- Only eligible for qualifying prenuptial agreement drafting and uncontested, default, and default with agreement divorces. If your divorce becomes contested, gets moved into mediation, or requires litigation in court, additional fees may apply. Attorney Romanovska will tell you what to expect as far as pricing and what to do next if your case does become contested so there are still no surprises.
- Uncontested, default, and default with agreement divorce paperwork can be completed quickly if you and your soon to be ex-spouse can provide the necessary information and documents. Attorney Romanovska will work with you to get your uncontested, default, and default with agreement divorce paperwork completed and submitted to the court quickly so that you can move on with your life while the paperwork is processed and signed and the mandatory waiting period concludes. Attorney Romanovska will be as expedient as possible but you still pay nothing more when using our flat-fee package, even if the case takes a little bit longer than first estimated.
- Attorney Romanovska can work with you together when drafting the prenuptial agreement so it is finalized exactly to your liking for $1,999. If you need a reviewing attorney she is happy to do that for you for a flat fee of $1,500.
- All documents created or drafted for you by Attorney Romanovska will be compliant with all court requirements. You will not have to worry about redrafting invalid agreements.
Do you want to know more about our flat-fee uncontested, default, and default with agreement divorce packages and prenuptial agreements in San Francisco? Attorney Romanovska would be happy to tell you more! Just call (415) 423-2457 or contact her firm, Romanovska Law, today to get all the information and get started on your simple, easy divorce or prenuptial at the low price of $1,999.